Our carpet cleaning services are state-of-the-art and second to none. Floor cleaning and floor maintenance play a big role in the work we do. Our commercial cleaning service professionals take pride in offering professional floor care of the highest quality, especially since we know how important it is to the overall look of your office or commercial facility. Here is a look at the various methods we use to help maintain clean carpet.
Anago Provides Every Type of Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Steam/Hot Water Extraction Cleaning
- When our technicians arrive on scene, they begin with a pre-inspection to identify any problem areas.
- Next they vacuum thoroughly using a commercial grade heavy-duty vacuum cleaner, picking up nearly 80% of all the dry soils in the carpet before steam cleaning even begins.
- A heated pre-spray is applied to all cleaning areas and more heavily on obvious spots. This is a non-toxic, free rinsing cleaner designed specifically for the suspension and removal of heavy soils, grease and dirt build-up.
- The carpet is then steam extracted and left to dry, which usually takes less than 24 hours.
Bonnet Cleaning/Dirt Encapsulation
- Bonnet cleaning is a process where a pre-spray is applied to the carpet, left there for 5 to 15 minutes and then extracted using dry or slightly wet bonnets on a 175rpm 80lb rotating floor machine.
- This process usually leaves the carpet dry within 1 to 2 hours.
- Encapsulation involves emulsifying all the oil and physical contaminates within your carpet, surrounding each molecule with an acrylic-polymer barrier, and drawing it to the surface using controlled evaporation.
- This type of low-moisture cleaning has proven very effective at reducing chemical irritants and inhibiting allergen growth.
Upholstery Cleaning/Spot Cleaning/Stain Removal
Removing spots can be more difficult than it looks if you are not using the proper solution and techniques. We strongly suggest you do not use the household grade products found at leading retailers. We use an extremely effective spot removal solution to remove stains of all sizes, on anything from your carpet to your office furniture. Our cleaning professionals know just what to do to make spots and stains things of the past.